keskiviikko 16. joulukuuta 2009

Sipsiä - Crisps

Activities for wednesday night - "how to eat nicely from mommys hand". You have to forgive Lisa's english, she's got Belgian parentage after all.

FOXY: Ah, crisps! Yeah, I had these before, I know how to get on the table when mommy won't see...

















Yeap, these are the ones called "Hot Rods", I know, I like the other ones better, with the sour cream and stuff...
















Now why couldn't she just give it to me??
































LISA: Ooooh la la! - Cuipsies....!
















I loooove cuipsies! I think. I loooove all things I can put in my mouth!
















OH! It won't come OFF! No matter how hard I licking and biting!! And I lick well! I practice lot!
















Heeeey! No taking it away! I did not fiinish yet!!
















Now quick, finish my cuispies, quick, quick, quick!! I think Rommi is comming!
















ROMMI: Now what's all the commotion here, eh, Ladies??! Oh, the big mama's givin' way food, sui's me... Hey thanks. Could you let go? You don want me to bite you tiny fingers... they'd get a lot more tinier then!
















The thing is so small I can't find it in my mouth anymore, is it even there? did I even get any??
















Now gimme the rest, come on - no skimpin'. (And for this I bothered here? Had a nice juicy shoe down there by the door..)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti