maanantai 17. joulukuuta 2012

Christmas is on the way so is the New Year :)

Lisa will have her last train session tomorrow - before Christmas. Then we'll have a little break. Plan was to to go to Sotkamo to my parents for the holidays, but Lisa still hasn't started her heat and my parents have an elderly Irish Setter male there, who has with age developed proneness to kidney stones and infection, so it's not a good idea to go there with a smelly lady as it most likely just makes it worse for him.

So we haven't yet decided how to do. One idea was to have Lisa with us only for a couple of days and then come back home with Esa and instead only Jore would stay with us in Sotkamo. So Esa would be taking Lisa with him to work, to sell cars. I bet she'd bet she'd be good at it! We'll see how we'll end up doing. Whether she starts her heat or not.

During holidays I plan to give a good thorough massage for both of our dogs plus all of our relatives dogs too ;) Spend time with kids and take long walks in snowy forests with the dogs.

In the beginning of January I'll attend to Agility Instructor Course in Keminmaa. The second part of the course will be held in February. The second weekend of January I have school in Oulu - the last period of Dog massage before the final exam in Feb - Mar. And in the end of Jan we have an LOA test in Tornio where Lisa attends.

In February we also get to go to agility competitions again, in Active Dog Arena; An excellent, warm training environment! I have also planned to attend some Swedish agility competitions, but haven't yet decided where. There are some quite near here, only 150 - 250km away ;)

I don't have any special goals or aims what comes to results in our agility career with Lisa this spring. I hope to keep up the good feeling and find the right tune working with her. You know, cooperation with a mutual pulse. Feel the beat :) I try not to stress her up or make any pressure and I try not to sweat myself or rush forward. Just to take it easy and listen to my dog. I have a fine dog here.

And maybe, who knows, we will be given a chance to offer a home to a parson russell terrier pup this following year. Nothing it yet sure into any direction. We'll see if happiness is onto our way :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti